Battlefield3 Rubber banding/lag

Hi all!

Since the release of armoured kill I've had nothing but Rubber banding on this game! Constantly two steps forward one step back or double reload animation etc.. Has anyone else had this problem and found a fix? I get no lag on any other Xbox game and my connection is fine (See below) and I play on local servers. Anything else I can try?

Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Seen a few complain about this on various forums since the DLC release, I haven't experienced it at all tbh. Are you playing on Dice servers or player ones? Maybe worth switching to the opposite to give it a go? My connection is roughly running at the same as yours, if anything yours is slightly better so I don't think it's that.

[quote user="marknally"]

Seen a few complain about this on various forums since the DLC release, I haven't experienced it at all tbh. Are you playing on Dice servers or player ones? Maybe worth switching to the opposite to give it a go? My connection is roughly running at the same as yours, if anything yours is slightly better so I don't think it's that.

[/quote]

My son plays this all the time and since the last DLC he said it's fine on the Dice servers but sometimes bad on the player ones.

Ive had the same problem. Not with other games, just with BF3 since the the update of Aftermath!

[View:http://www.speedtest.net/result/2384753238.png]