Battlefield problems!!!

Ive read somewhere that this game is broken. I was able to play online without any problems until now. Yesterday and today i cant get online anymore. What the hell are they playing at? Wil they fix it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Best place to ask, is in the official BF4 forums

-

battlelog.battlefield.com/.../2955065217324596048

Dont worry after the 3rd patch came out it worked fine until around XMAS now it takes a while to find a match and usually puts me in a game mode i didnt want lol....Its not you its DICE and its been like that for months...they get a patch out it works for a week or sooo than it breaks again lol.

I heard a rumor that for BF5, EA and Dice have contracted the zombies from DR3 to both maintain the servers and write the game's netcode. I've also heard that so far, it's the most stable build they've had in the series...

As of right now! I've been waiting about 45m to get in a game. Upset as hell I spent 500 for a console and this is the outcome. Broke *** game complementing a broke *** console. That's EA and MS for us I guess.

That happened to me. Took me to TDM. I only play conquest. Never experienced anything this bad. Its a shocking service. They should give us one of the map packs,for free if they ever fix it.

And refund those that purchased Premium. Me!

Can't get into any quick match so I have to choose a server. Started off person 30/30. Now I'm 4/40. Been a freakn hour!!

Hearing ya loud and clear on the ea bf4 bs,sadly its back to getting a good game as on the 360,avoid peak times and hopefully get a good game,as the weekend has gone its been 90% terrible with a couple of ok games,UK wise 6pm -12pm weekdays and weekends with sunday evening not so bad, but generally a nightmare.

-which is complete tosh for those who can only play at those times.

-makes me wanna snap disks up m8!

-

Funnily enough watching the idiot on utube throwing an xbox one into a spa resort pool 20 feet out of a window was mildly satisfying.lmao.

Bet he regretted that when he woke up the next day

Ok hour and a half.   4/39