Battlefield 4 Premium Membership: will it migrate from 360 to Next-Gen?

I have pre-ordered Battlefield 4 for 360 -- with the understanding that I can buy the next-gen version for $10   extra, when it's available.

However, I am not clear on whether a Battlefield 4 Premium membership ($49.95 extra) will migrate from the 360 to the XBox One when the

new version of Battlefield 4 is installed.

Can any one shed light on this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

why would you need premium upfront?  Bf4 releases on the xbox 360 on 10/29 and on the xbox one 11/22..i dont think too many DLC's (probably zero actually) will be released before the xbox one is out...guess what Im attempting to say is just wait, no reason to buy premium upfront.  

yes, everything will migrate except your saves

thanks for the responses.   There's  a number of reasons (other than future DLC) that make a premium membership attractive to me.  For example: "As a member you get treated to priority position in server queues and can participate in all Premium events."

Glad to hear that the premium membership will migrate to the next-gen.

[quote user="U Go 6 FT BeLOW"]why would you need premium upfront? [/quote]Why is it any of your business? But why not (for giggles).

I already have Premium for BF4. I purchased it the first day it was available to show my money speaks volumes in support of a Product and Service that I enjoy and only wish to see much more of in the future.

That's "why".

Here is a link to the info in case you wanted proof:

www.ign.com/.../current-gen-battlefield-4-stats-will-transfer-to-xbox-one-ps4

"IGN" is "proof" lol. I just read it from the Dashboard that I purchased it on and it states it there in the bill of sale...

But okay...

[quote user="LostKauz"]

"IGN" is "proof" lol. I just read it from the Dashboard that I purchased it on and it states it there in the bill of sale...

But okay...

[/quote] Autism, it is in you to give.

ah son of a....... I completely forgot about this.  I'll have to grab premium later if I can lol.  xbox one + bf4 and dr3 is kinda my limit for a while lol. ah well.

I'm keeping battlefield for my 360 so does anyone know if you can keep switching between the consoles and use the same profile and if premium will do the same.

question is.... IF i do not upgrade and purchase XB1s version of BF4... my stats will be the same correct?  I wonder if there is any way to start from scratch....