battlefield 4 friends?

i play during the day and at night central time zone. need some ppl who actually communicate that want to play. i prefer tdm/rush/squad tdm. i'd really love a solid squad for squad tdm. hmu guys on here or on the x1

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Go ahead and add me, I am going to need a good list of friends for this game, I hear going solo is suicide!

Hook me up, I'm in the uk

drop me a request if you want

Add me too.

[quote user="x0x CAMARO x0x"]

Go ahead and add me, I am going to need a good list of friends for this game, I hear going solo is suicide!

[/quote]

you gotta hop on ghosts and BF4 multiplayer more so we can get some games in ;)

[quote user="Upinya Slayin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

haha I just got BF4 this weekend and I am trying to get warmed up with the campaign, but I am on every night so I will have to invite ya when I get on! We have a lot of the same MP games so we need to start getting together more! lol 

I just jumped into the MP yesterday. Seems it takes a lot of bullets for me to kill someone and very few for them to kill me. Not liking this at the moment. Wish they had level 10 and under rooms.

I am bad at the game also. I would like to get better though! I have read that groups do much better and I also have no BF4 friends. Mature gamers only please add me!

Read my bio; if you agree to those terms & conditions as well as promise to play with me regularly, then feel free to add me (or not). Also, please understand that I reserve the right to remove you at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. =P

[quote user="Upinya Slayin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

haha I just got BF4 this weekend and I am trying to get warmed up with the campaign, but I am on every night so I will have to invite ya when I get on! We have a lot of the same MP games so we need to start getting together more! lol 

[/quote]

yeah i usually play tuesday and thursday nights and most of sunday. I split pretty evenly with ryse co-op, BF4, and CoD. was playing extiinction all day yesterday for the double XP weekend. pretty decent game mode.