Battlefield 4 Exclusive Beta

Just to let you know the Battlefield 4 Beta is up and is 1.56 GB. Don't forget this is an early exclusive. It's free to download for everyone later in the week.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^just to point out I presume the above vid is PC version as there a 5 points to capture, I'm guessing due to the PC having 64 players. I'm guessing the 'One' version will have 5 flags on this map.

Enjoying the Beta. I'm rubbish at it but good fun. Looking forward to see how this looks and plays on the 'One' :-)

Saw this vid on twitter a few days ago

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgckZKrnfas]

Beta doesn't really mean anything these days, it's just a glorified demo. Be interested to know at what stage in development this has been taken from.

If there is one thing the beta has told me is that I aint touching BF4 until I get it on next gen, as 12v12 is rubbish and the graphics look like the dogs dinner

After having quite a few goes on this now I'm really put off with purchasing the full game, as many have said it looks ugly and hit detection is very off at times.  I know it's only a Beta but to be honest  boredom set in fast after playing it about 10 times and that's unusual for me with FPS games.

They have seriously stripped this down to its bare visuals, dam its an ugly beta

Looks rotten tbh but really like the map, hate the fact they've messed up the controls though, lost count of the amount of times I've gone to spot with the back button and been killed :(

It is a bit rough isn't it!

Mind you, they did say it was an early build and the beta is mainly to test the servers.

Had a couple of games and it was a fair bit juddery. Not smooth at all.

The beta is now available for all Gold members.

I really enjoyed the Battlefield 3 beta but didn't get on with the full game, will try this but not getting too excited for the full release