battlefield 4 dlc

right i have both the china rising and second assult downloaded and installed on the xbox one yet can i fond these maps to play nope am i doing somethign wrong or is this just ea again 

-

really getting tired of this half finshed games really gta v look at the mess that was 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

yeah I bought the premium and downloaded both dlc when were available but can't access them, I check servers and nothing, only shows battlefield 4 maps nothing else. idgi

I wonder why people are having these problems....  China Rising came out... I went to Add ons... clicked install... waited about 10 minutes.... closed it down... started BF back up went to MP  BEEEEEPP   you have unlocked China Rising!   and I was good to go...

Huh....my code didn't even work!

i had done that unpluged for 10 mins from mains re installed really they need to stop half taped together games rippens way is working so far been on to ea support about refund under sales of goods act as the game they have released is broken

you need to restartt the game.... so close it down....  hover over and click the "start" to get to option.. close EXIT... then start game back up....

thanks rippen didnt even know i could do that

Try starting a game through the battlelog server browser on a tab or computer if you can.

not to mention the loss of my saves what the hell this gets worse