Battlefield 4 Concerns

Battlefield 4 has been having issues across all pllatforms. Now this is extremely concerning to me because it has not even got a review yet. Makes me feel like there hiding something. This is the only game I have preorder and wanted to know if any of you have played it and your thoughts, any insight would be good.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is also the only game I will be playing as well on launch day and for a while after that. I think we will be ok. I bet it plays better then the PS4 because of the server support Microsoft has over the little to none the PS4 uses for games.

[quote user="Customgamer18"]

It is also the only game I will be playing as well on launch day and for a while after that. I think we will be ok. I bet it plays better then the PS4 because of the server support Microsoft has over the little to none the PS4 uses for games.

[/quote]Battlefield games use EA servers.

Well true BF4 does.

Wish we got some more info before I pick it up tomorrow.

I play on PC. The issues with the GAME now is things like netcode issues. There are several videos showing someone unloading a full clip on someone only to be 2 shot by the target. IMO it is a typical rushed EA product. That said, at somepoint it will be patched and will be playable. Currently, the game is playable and very beautiful, but it is easy to get frustrated at.

Bummer, was planning to get BF4 but if it easy to get frustrated at, think ill pass for a while. All I need is a broken control that soon.

I'd be telling a lie if i said its been smooth sailing on the 360 version, but I haven't experienced anywhere near the amount of problems that some are complaining about. Yes it has had some server issues, honestly don't think I've played a game that hadn't lately, is that acceptable - no, but when it works well the game is excellent.

That being said. Apparently it runs better on Windows 8? I am running W7 as of now. FWIW I am getting it on Xbox One :D

I've been playing  BF4 since game release the only thing wrong in game,  was game freezing while loading map. But sure update should b available soon. Plus BF4 is way fun online with 24 players, imagine 64 players?  It would be a World WAR :)

Makes you wonder how they got it to run so well on the US versus EU games.