Battlefield 4 Beta Now Open to Everyone.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

OK I'll yru

Kinda want to wait for next gen but free is free and will probably check it out sometime this weekend...

After playing the beta im seriously LOL'ing at how people think this will kill Ghosts.  Horrible game, sorry.

played it for a bit but not my kind of shooter really, i thought the textures and things were horrible in the beta, and gameplay was ok, but I am more of a Halo / Unreal shooter guy myself.

Never really liked Cod / Battlefield

where is the tiered reload I read about?

-

Textures always suck in BF betas because it does not have the HD texture pack until release.

I thought it was alright, but I die very quickly... :(

It was difficult to get used to at first even after playing BF3 for the last 2 years, but the more I play it the more I like it. Still way more enjoyable than CoD IMO. It will only get better with the final release and better still when it comes time to upgrade to next-gen.

Ive been playing it on my PC and im excited for it.  64 player multiplayer from my couch will be awesome.  The 360 beta is a huge turd compared to the PC version.  If the xbox one version is like the PC version, I will definitely pick it up.

Downloaded going to jump on tomorrow, have logged in and set up my weird invert, not sure if it's being a designer or I am just mental but hey lol. Hope to see some you lot tomorrow.

The more I play the more enjoy it. Nice refreshing change from COD. Even better once I get over how it looks like crap because it's beta and no HD textures.