Battlefield 3

I know its a day early but anybody having trouble getting into mp games,it takes me a few attempts to get into games (it takes me back to the menu)or says check connection,apart from that im enjoying it.

cheers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I havnt tried but got some friends playing they sya its fine

Lots of people seem to complaining about it now on forums - seems the USA woke up the same time the schools kicked out!! I've been on most of the day with no problems at all.

I cannot get into MP games either,

Was fine when i was on this morning.

If thats the case it could be a nightmare tomorrow,i hope not though

probably havent turn on the right number of servers to meet demand, its the EA way...going to be a whole lot worse tomorrow whenevery else has their copy

To be honest when i first loaded it up i thought caspian border for me but no chance havent been able to play that map at all.

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

probably havent turn on the right number of servers to meet demand, its the EA way...going to be a whole lot worse tomorrow whenevery else has their copy

[/quote]

Yep, single player day tomorrow I think.

Probably single player week more like

To be honest I've been suprised how well the game has run today, I've had the message "Unable To Connect To Server" and "Lost Connection To Server" a few times though.

Like others have said going on past history I'd say tommorow could be real bad but usually EA get it right after a week or so.

I've been trying for about half an hour with no joy. Still waiting for my 1st game. Going to watch a bit of tv and try a bit later :-)