Interview with Patrick Bach

The sounds of Battlefield 3

Networking Sites

Facebook - Battlefield

Twitter - Battlefield

Other

DICE studio tour

Pre-order bonus;

[quote user=""]Pre-order Battlefield 3 to receive the digital expansion pack Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand at no extra charge! This themed multiplayer expansion pack includes four legendary maps from Battlefield 2 boldly re-imagined with Frostbite™ 2 physics, destruction and visuals. Completing the package are classic Battlefield 2 weapons and vehicles, unique rewards, new achievements/trophies, and more. Players anxious to start the fight can pre-order the Battlefield 3 Limited Edition now. Pre-order while supplies last.

*Conditions and restrictions apply. See EA Store for details.[/quote]

Feel free to add any more information about the game.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 8, 2018 Views 50 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

loooong way to go till this is released

i wanna see the xbox 360 version, its gonna look awful, probably worse then Bad Company 2 cause that was build with consoles in mind where as this is focusing on PC and when they port from PC to consoles its never pretty as all they do is turn off every advanced visual setting lol

It won't look terrible, definately not worse than BC2!

BF3 still is built with consoles in mind!

Cant wait for the Beta.

I don't have high hopes for the Beta - look what happened with Medal of Honor, and that Beta was outright horrendous. I think it'll be an absolute fantastic game ruined only by EA allowing us to have just 4 map and 2 game modes online until they trickle out more unlocks via the Online Pass...

The PC version will look immense, the Xbox360 version will look like a touched up version of Bad Company 2

The reason Im buying this instead of MW this year is the 12hr single player campaign.

But Battlefields all about the MP, never mind the single player campaign :P

Anyone know if the pre order bonus is from all stores?

I want to order from ShopTo.

Ordering from shopto will get you the limited edition version the same as other retailers

Hoping the graphics are like Crysis 2 or better.

[quote user="Tuggyy x"]

But Battlefields all about the MP, never mind the single player campaign :P

[/quote]

Believe me mate if I play online you DO NOT want me on your side lol.

See that's the beauty of Battlefield, you can go horribily negatative (K/D wise) yet still come top of the leaderboards... e.g. it's more than just killing people, the game rewards you for helping your team