Battlefield 3 Vs Modern Warfare 3, Which One Will YOU be Getting And Why?

Ok, im having a bit of trouble, i cant decide which one to get, so im gonna listen to you guys and your reasons on which to get, no, ive played every cod going bar 3, of which i played 25 minutes and hated it, and overall thought they were good, but ive also played a few battlefields i..e 2142 is it? and 1943 and a small portion of bad company, 2 , now i didnt enjoy bfbc2 , but is 3 going to be completely different? so far i think that cod may push it as i want to play with my friends, but battlefield is cheaper, and has a cheaper limited edition, any recommendations, reasons for buying 1 or the other, as with fifa skyrim and revelations 1 is only possible out of these two, thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

BF3....seems more refreshing out the two, better community...less muppets

Get Battlefield 3 on the PC. Playing it on a console just wont do it any justice.

why? graphics wise?

In MY opinion, BF3 seems to be more inovative and has fresh elements to it. So I'll probably get that first, but probably end up getting both in the end.

Having said that, Gears 3 will take up most of my gaming time so I'm going to have to make some hard choices...

if you got a PC that can fun BF3 at its best then yeah, with a powerful graphics card and sound card etc...but chances are..a console will be the max system most gamers will have.

Im going to pass on purchasing MW3 due to the previous titles. Black Ops is reasonably good.

However Battlefield 3 will be a day 1 purchase. More information on BF3 here forums.xbox.com/.../2282.aspx

Battlefield 3 for me but i know i will probably end up with both.

Battlefield looks positive in so many ways and just so damn refreshing.  Whereas Cod just looks too samey but you know Cod servers will be solid and that of Battlefield are likely to crash alot.

If somebody has the time and interest perhaps they can do a pros and cons list of which we can add to.

Yeah I think ill be getting them both meself like both look top notch

i would buy them both like but theres revelations and skyrim as well

Both because I can, but i will surely day that BF3 will poo on MW3