Battlefield 3 Squadmates

Looking for people who want to squad up in the new Battlefield, mature players only. I am on in the week some nights and at the weekend. Looking for people who are happy playing all classes so we have a balanced squad, I have a few people on my FL who will get the game so it would be cool if we could get a whole team together.

The main thing is getting people who want to have a laugh and play the game as it is meant to be played. Send me FR if you are interested, I will also be playing a bit of BC2 before release so we could get some games in there.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i will  add u after mate and av a game on bbc2 ok and get used to each other pal

Up to you if you want to add me for games.

I'll send a FR, play BC2 most nights with the same folks, will all be moving over to BF3 together too.

Hello

Just send you a FR

Regards

Badboy181061

hey slash m8ty, count me in, if any1 wants to play some bc2 this week send me a FR :)

Feel free to add me! Fed up of lone wolves in my squad!

A battlefield veteran looking for some mature players to squad up with, feel free to add me

Any older gamers looking for a group to join then check us out.. I say group cos we dont consider ourselves a clan just a bunch of older gamers who play together. Give us a look and put the smile back on your gameface..

www.oldskoolsyndicate.enjin.com

Slash you should get signed up bro..

im in mate will send you FR