Battlefield 3 Reviews

Just come across CVG's Battlefield 3 review and posting for this interested, personally i think it sounds great and that DICE have done an outstanding job. Doesnt seem to be much on the multiplayer though as im guessing there just insnt many folk with the game so they say check back for that. Even then they give the game a nice 9.2

Click

If anyone else comes across any reviews feel free to dump them here! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

100th post, lol! ^o^

and how ya'll get that high of a gamerscore? thats insane

my brother plays the campain and I play conquest with a friend. but I have a serious question. whats the deal with the battlefeed? I went to battlefield.com and made an ea account but I can't link it to my LIVE account. is it even worth the trouble?

[quote user="Artful C0dger"]

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

Cheers mate.

[/quote]

No probs,

X360A.org's review

94/100

[/quote]

Thanks again fella, will have a proper read of it later.

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

Cheers mate.

[/quote]

No probs,

X360A.org's review

94/100

[quote user="Artful C0dger"]

OXM review, 8/10

www.oxm.co.uk/.../reviewsbattlefield-3-review

[/quote]

Cheers mate.

Me too!

I'll be renting it on console 'till my pc is bought and built.

I think I might split the difference with a mate of mine. I'll have the single player disc and since he's a multi-player junkie he can have disc 1.

@ Mr Nally ...

That's the best attitude to have, like I said it's only a game.I don't give 2 flying hamsters whether a game I like is a best seller, has the best graphics, has more online players blah blah, if I like it that's ALL that counts, I can't be bothered with this ... 'My Dads Bigger Than Your Dad' attitude.