Battlefield 3 Questions/Pre-Order

Sup guys,Im looking to pre-order BF3 it just looks...Orgasmic, but I have a couple of questions regarding Pre-orders.

1)Im thinking of Pre-ordering it from Game.co.uk because they normally get games to me a day before or on release but as soon as the Pre-order is placed does the money get taken out of my bank account.

2)What does the limited edition come with and will there be any more editions available?

3)At E3 it said "Open Beta" does that mean that I dont need MoH to play the demo now?

4)I heard Shopto were pretty good and cheap would it be worth relying on them or having a safe bet with going to Game?

I would prefer a high chance of getting it a day early or on release (As long as its better than Amazon)

Thanks for reading

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Yeah me and my friends were talking about it early,We concluded that its just going to be a demo like BFBC2 had.

I'm pretty sure 'open beta' means 'open beta'. Besides, EA have massive hopes for this, and want as many people playing it, as are talking about it. They'd be crazy to limit it to MOH only! (I do have a copy) It certainly wouldn't bother me, if they let everyone play!

got this on preorder at gamestation ... but itll be sidelined by 4 days because also got mw3 on preo

id pick up moh if ya wanna play the demo, sure its exculsive to that !

mind you it dose say "beta invitation inculded" so you enevr know it may be an open beta ....

I've gone with Game on this, the one I've linked above is priced at £39.99 and comes with the map pack and extra guns.

Shopto are about a quid cheaper, so there is nothing in it really.

Cost doesn't really matter to me with this game - I know I will get my money's worth.

Ok thanks good to know guys looks like I will compare prices and see whats the wallet friendly way to go.

Man I am so pumped for this game

Getting sick of these forums now - so slow and keeps messing up my link, now wont let me edit

Game Preorder bonus details

This themed multiplayer expansion pack includes the four legendary maps Strike at Karkand, Gulf of Oman, Sharqi Peninsula and Wake Island from Battlefield 2 - boldly re-imagined with Frostbite 2 physics, destruction and visuals. Completing the package are classic Battlefield 2 weapons and vehicles which can be brought back to your Battlefield 3 game, unique unlocks, new achievements/trophies, and more.

These 4 maps were awesome when I played them on Battlefield 2 years ago. Cant wait to play them again.

[quote user="Deac0nn"]

Sup guys,Im looking to pre-order BF3 it just looks...Orgasmic, but I have a couple of questions regarding Pre-orders.

1)Im thinking of Pre-ordering it from Game.co.uk because they normally get games to me a day before or on release but as soon as the Pre-order is placed does the money get taken out of my bank account.

2)What does the limited edition come with and will there be any more editions available?

3)At E3 it said "Open Beta" does that mean that I dont need MoH to play the demo now?

4)I heard Shopto were pretty good and cheap would it be worth relying on them or having a safe bet with going to Game?

I would prefer a high chance of getting it a day early or on release (As long as its better than Amazon)

Thanks for reading

[/quote]

1) No money is taken until just before despatch

2) edit:  this is what you get from Game

3) Not sure tbh - would also like to know

4) Shopto are fine and just as likely as Game to get it to you a day early.