battlefield 3 physical warfare pack problems

As the title says, ive just brought the limited edition version from game and when i went to use the code to redeem the pack,it tells that that that code has been used befoe and is now invalid,but the vip code works ok!

Has anybody else had this problem?,should i phone up xbox customer services or take it back to game ??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Check you didn't put a '7' in as a 'T'. I think I did that with Physical Warfare pack and got exactly the same message

the letters are printed quite clear,the only two letter that look that they might give me trouble are a 2 and z next to each other but i tried all combos with no luck

I assume you did buy a brand new copy?

yes mate brand new and sealed

been reading on a few forums that theres been problems il try calling game tomorrow

There is a issue with some of the codes. I think EA told people to take the game back the store. A friend of mine also had a dud code. But his one says it has all ready been used.

Same Here, just got back from Gamestation with the limited edition, unwrapped the game and tried putting in the online pass, that worked, turned over the page and tried the Warfare pack code and all I get is "This code has already been used." how can a code on one side work and the one on the other not. Damn you EA.

They need to fix it! how am i supposed to prove to the vendor that i haven't already used it myself? Especially when i nearly bought a pre owned copy before the member of Staff at Game said if you buy a pre owned copy we cannot guarantee the codes will work so to be safe you should buy the more expensive brand new copy as this will guarantee it will work.

A complete joke.

Isn't it free in a couple of weeks anyway?

No it isn't. Conned!!!!