Battlefield 3 MP

Is with out a doubt brought the FPS multiplayer up another level since cod 4, by far the biggest improvement since cod 4!!!!! Weld done dice and ea!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I 'Personally' think the multiplayer on this is outstanding, reminds me of the enjoyment I had playing games like Rainbow 6 and Ghost Recon, sure I know not everyone will agree but for me this is the best online shooter in years.

The game certainly gives future releases a run for their gamers, but BF3 still needs work. I still encounter clipping issues and lag spikes that will send me jumping back 20 feet and then 40 feet forward into a wall instantly killing me.....still a great game, but improvements needed on stupid graphical glitches that should have been fixed post-beta.

It's all rather brilliant. Haven't had much time on the MP yet but really enjoyed the little I've done. Loving the SP campaign to be honest - the sound and graphics are amazing.

Loving all of it. only complaints is the servers and trying to join a game as a large party and searching for friends.    Gullen "keep it foolish"  Trashbat.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6iJRNHUOT4&feature=player_detailpage]

this game is AMAZING!

One thing I hate. Some people who play it. On rush instead of attacking the base they just go for kills, dont bother going for the objective, its extremely annoying.

Does anyone get a bit of lag sometimes aswell online? Or is it only me.

Same here Pengy, i'm hoping it's EA's standard launch week server *** ups and that the connection issues will ease up in after the first couple of weeks.