Battlefield 3 limited edition £27.99!!

Battlefield 3 is £27.99 at GAME website for today only. Fantastic deal IMO:

http://www.game.co.uk/en/battlefield-3-limited-edition-physical-warfare-pack-131794

With this you get the map pack just released on xbox live for free!

I was a big COD fan and never really took an interest in Battlefield but I decided to buy it the other day. I was amazed! Although the single player is pretty pants (and I havn't even finished it yet) the multiplayer is first class.

P.S. Sorry if already posted...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good info Jono- one of my mates is after this game so i shall spread the word

You also get the Physical Warfare pack but that's kind of worthless since it's now free on the Marketplace.

@ Praetorian--thats even better. I shall download that myself as I never got the limited edition and was never aware of the Physical warfare pack for free.        My how I love this community lol

prob just best getting the standard for 24.99 tbh ...

You do get the 4 new maps for free with the Limited edition though which is well worth the extra £3..

Result-my best mate has gone and order 2 copies one for him one for his brother for xmas having heard this news.........The gaming community for this game just gets bigger and bigger.

Out of stock.

Standard version on Zavvi for £24.95 if anyone fancies it... I posted Gameplay's price in the Bargain thread.. Then came across Zavvi's price.

He got the standard editions due to it being out of stock. Which is still a good price

If people are desperate for a LE copy for under £30 it's best to look at Game/Gamestation instore or Tesco instore and hope they have some left. It's £29.99 for both editions in all 3 stores. Everywhere else isn't worth it as a standard edition + 1200 points is cheaper.