Battlefield 3, hours in line up for us "FANs"

Some lined up from 8am till Midnight, getting a 9/10 rated game but..... there was not even a free sticker?  Something that says thanks for supporting us and being there, I guess in Oshawa, Canada Gamestop receives a memo at 9:50pm that they could sell the game earlier (at 10pm) but because it's after hours and they have book there security for 11pm.  They stick to the midnight release plan... does anyone remember that me, you and all the other fans network, talk, promote and sell the game to others?  Where's the love?  Anyhow, i like to have a say, but really you could have saved a 10 million in advertising, and bought the first 25-50 super fans waiting in the cold a poster, a button, a 1 cent sticker.  Instead i get offered 20% off of 200 dollar headphones, trade two games speech, I pre-ordered like the other million copies of me.  Lets say it was like drinking a Timmy's coffee, enjoy the thought of it, you ordered it, you get to the drive through, you have your first sip, and so forth and then you get to bottom and took the last gulp and it's all a bunch of coffee grinds.....  i wanted a poster or something cool, a toy jet, helicopter, or at least a sticker!!  Cause i'm a fan of Battefield...

thanks... i think

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You waited in line for something you wanted and no one made you do it. The incentive to waiting is that you get the play it first and the store was gracious enough to even comply with that desire. Everyone else will just walk in tomorrow at noon or after work and get a copy all the same. I'm not trying to be an jerk, but I just don't get why you think you deserve anything special.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

you waited in line to buy something. you got to the front of the line. paid your money and bought it. whats the problem here?

Sorry this didn't help.

hey bro end of the day the game is awesome! just enjoy it! woohoo!

Sorry this didn't help.

So what you're saying is you wait untill you're done doing what you're doing to complain about it?  Like the timmys coffee reference.

Sorry this didn't help.