Well today's the day, Battlefield fans. The End Game DLC is finally out.
- Fight all year round in four vast and breath-taking maps including Kiasar Railroad and Operation Riverside. Each location is inspired by one of the four seasons, providing distinct terrain and visuals, all designed for high speed combat
- Jump in the seat of three new vehicles including the fast and agile dirt bike, and two new AA vehicles
- Return of the classic Capture the Flag and Air Superiority game modes
- In the skies, the new dropship introduces the abilty to turn the tide with rapid deployment air drops of troop transports
- 5 new Assignments
- 16 new dog tags
- 5 new Achievements/Trophies
I've got a code here for a lucky Xbox Canada community member to download the DLC for free. Want it? Just post here telling me your favorite thing about Battlefield 3 and I'll pick out someone at random tomorrow.