Battlefield 3 didn't come with an online pass ?

As above really picked this up this morning while in town and came home and loaded it up to be greeted with the online pass redeem screen like in all EA games now but looked inside the case and I dont have One nor do I have a manuel

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The manual is in the CD, but eh online pass code should have come on a piece of paper inside the box IF the game was brand new and plastic sealed when you bought the game. If it was new and there was no paper, go back to the store you got it from with the reciept and get your money back or a replacement (open it in store to make sure it's in there)

I did go back and say that and the woman said hey coldnt do anything as the game isn't faulty so basically I'm screwed

they should take it back as its ment to come with one try again ask to speak to store owner hope this helps

The store is required by law to provide you with a replacement for the game as they sold you an incomplete product. Every single brand new BF3 comes with the online pass card, EVERY single one. You are not just paying for the disk, but the whole package. Don't let them try to blow you off, just be polite and explain it to them.

i did and spent over 40 mins talking to both a lady behind the counter then the deputy manager and came  to the end and they said that due to the game not being faulty they wont take a refund but to contact EA for a code and have done so and surprise suprise EA havent got back to me there customer service is poo and can honestly say they can shove there game where the sun dont shine

I'm not sure it would help, but you should really make a formal complaint to the store's head office, they flat out sold you an incomplete product, it would be like selling you a TV without the remote and then telling you "oh well the TV works just fine therefore get lost".

Email EA as well and explain what happened, you never know, they may or may not help. It sucks and unfair, but unfortunately a handful of games do get shipped out without the codes by mistake.

Failing to get the code from EA, you can pay on the marketplace to get access to the multiplayer, though it's kind of a kick in the crotch.

You should call Consumer Direct, they will be able to offer advice about how to escalate this with the retailer. Not sure if it falls under the Sales of Goods Act as there is no fault with the disc, but it is definitely not fit for purpose. They will advise you on what you can do about the retailer.

Have a look at this link

wonderful west your either lying, or you give up too easy on the shop staff

Try another shop of the chain if possible,