Battlefield 3 Despatch And Arrival Thread From Various Retailers.

Ok, so basically, i'm hoping this helps the clog up of threads concerning peoples BF3 Copies Being Despatched.

Basically, If You just post where your ordering it from, when its going to (or when it has been) delivered.

This will hopefully help people on here who want to see how their order compares to others, and if so, it gives a clear indication of when theirs will turn up/be despatched.

I can see that some may think, just sit it out, it will come when it comes, which, is true, but some people (myself included) like to have reassurance of such things, I do not expect this thread to come into full effect untill tomorrow, as the majority will be despatched then, but for all the other companies out there, it will hopefully be of use to them.

Cheers

UT

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Shopto - Despatching Tomorrow for A (Hopefully) Thursday Delivery.

Same

Bought the DKNY boxers n Battlefield 3:Limited Edition deal For £35.98 from zavvi game dispatched today expect the game in on thursday

Amazon U.K...  LE not yet dispatched but so far have not failed me for day 1 delivery, some have been a day early , I expect it around 12:30 Fri.

why does it matter when a game is dispatched exactly...if you get the game early or on release it wont be any different to most people walking into a shop and getting it on Friday and playing it..never understood the need for people to shout out "ITS BEEN DISPATCHED" cos it means nothing to anyone

Mines been dispatched today from game.

Mine as been dispatched by shopto.net today should arrive 2moro or thursday at the latest. :)

All orders from Shopto will be dispatched tomorrow, thats what it says on the accounts section, though mine was processed and it said dispatched earlier, i would think Thursday more then tomorrow...hope im wrong.

[quote user="Mexicola1984"]

All orders from Shopto will be dispatched tomorrow, thats what it says on the accounts section, though mine was processed and it said dispatched earlier, i would think Thursday more then tomorrow...hope im wrong.

[/quote]

I hope your postie doesn't turn up :P

yeah mine says despatched, you can even see the parcel with your address on it, so either they send them out early tomorrow morning, then thursday defo, if they were sent out today... who knows!