Battlefield 3 content and New Wave forBlack Ops 2 is now Out!!!

Battlefield 3 content comes to september 11th for premium members and the new wave for everyones was pre-order the CoD: Blac Ops 2 is now Out!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I should know you can preorder it already. Because my friend did it, right in Gamestop standing right beside me, while also preordering Halo 4. I remember to because he has the BO2 Poster up in his room.

After I re-read, I saw this: [quote user="Niko mendoza"]pre-order the CoD: Blac Ops 2 is now Out!!!![/quote] I have to stick my nose into it again... Bro, you could pre-order BO2 since when the first trailer for it was released, which was like between March and May.

[quote user="Murderstyle75"]

This whole premium member thing and season passes are really keeping me away from these games. If the game itself was 60.00 plus the cost of the premium membership, I wouldnt care so much. That would be minus any sort of activation code though. I just cant see spending 60.00 on a game and another 50.00 on files that are not even really your property. Thats 110.00 on a game thats going to be worth 10.00 to 20.00 in a year if you ever wanted to sell it. I am stuck with way too much digital content that I either never use anymore or never really used in the first place.

[/quote]What makes me angry is what they pulled on their loyal fanbase. If you haven't seen it yet, they're releasing a "Premium" edition for $70 next month that comes with the game + all premium content.

This whole premium member thing and season passes are really keeping me away from these games. If the game itself was 60.00 plus the cost of the premium membership, I wouldnt care so much. That would be minus any sort of activation code though. I just cant see spending 60.00 on a game and another 50.00 on files that are not even really your property. Thats 110.00 on a game thats going to be worth 10.00 to 20.00 in a year if you ever wanted to sell it. I am stuck with way too much digital content that I either never use anymore or never really used in the first place.

Thanks for reminding me!

Niko, there is no need to tell premium users on Battlefield 3 about new content. That's why there is a calender on the game.

What? There's no Black Ops two wave.