Battlefield 3 - £2.99

When trading in Forza or Batman at HMV. Might trade in Batman, although it depends how much Cex offer for each.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Gutted i was hoping you were going to say trade in gears 3 and get it for 2.99 that would then tempt me to get it without a doubt.

Wow that is a good deal... but I don't have Forza, my Batman has Promo Only Not For Sale all over it - again if this was Gears 3 then I'd be able to do it...

[quote user="Naffry"]

When trading in Forza or Batman at HMV. Might trade in Batman, although it depends how much Cex offer for each.

[/quote]

Let me ask you a question, why do you trade all your games in within 1 week of purchase? Batman, Forza, Gears and such are all new games, why cant you keep them for a longer time?

Batman has no replayability same as gears. Forza i wont sell

Also game doing 

Play Battlefield 3 For Only £4.99 When You Trade In A Selected Game! Terms And Conditions Apply.

Selected Games:

• Batman Arkham City (Xbox 360/PS3)
  • Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360)
  • Forza Motorsport 4 (Xbox 360/PS3)
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (Xbox 360/PS3)

Offer Ends 03/11/11

As i have a £5 deposit at game will be going there and get the extra content too

The Physical Warfare pack? I wouldnt bother getting a game just for those as they will be released on the MarketPlace soon enough....

[quote user="WorstedOrphan"]Let me ask you a question, why do you trade all your games in within 1 week of purchase? Batman, Forza, Gears and such are all new games, why cant you keep them for a longer time?[/quote]

I'll answer your question without insulting you because you asked me properly.

I wasn't going to buy Forza 4, but I sold my Kinect and split the money 2 ways with my wife. I bought Forza 4, and after doing all the seasons I decided I would sell it to Cex, and then re-buy when its cheaper just to do the event list. I then saw the Batman offer in HMV and thought rather than sell Forza to Cex for £28, I would get Batman for 99p, and then sell Batman for £28, meaning I've paid 99p to play Batman, which tbh I'm glad about because it isn't that great.

Now there's this offer, and for the sake of £2.99 I might just get Battlefield and then do the same, play the campaign and then sell to Cex for £28 or just see if there is another trade in offer. The only games I'm waiting for are Skyrim (Been waiting all year) and Lego Harry Potter (Me and the wife do them co-op).

[quote user="Naffry"]

[quote user="WorstedOrphan"]Let me ask you a question, why do you trade all your games in within 1 week of purchase? Batman, Forza, Gears and such are all new games, why cant you keep them for a longer time?[/quote]

I'll answer your question without insulting you because you asked me properly.

I wasn't going to buy Forza 4, but I sold my Kinect and split the money 2 ways with my wife. I bought Forza 4, and after doing all the seasons I decided I would sell it to Cex, and then re-buy when its cheaper just to do the event list. I then saw the Batman offer in HMV and thought rather than sell Forza to Cex for £28, I would get Batman for 99p, and then sell Batman for £28, meaning I've paid 99p to play Batman, which tbh I'm glad about because it isn't that great.

Now there's this offer, and for the sake of £2.99 I might just get Battlefield and then do the same, play the campaign and then sell to Cex for £28 or just see if there is another trade in offer. The only games I'm waiting for are Skyrim (Been waiting all year) and Lego Harry Potter (Me and the wife do them co-op).

[/quote]

Cool, this is what I expect than nitpicking. But I recommend you to hold on to games for longer but its your choice.

Wonder if you get the Limited Edition? So you get that Back to Karkand or w/e expansion pack? If so think I'll trade in Batman then!

i might have to complete forza 4 then trade it as broke aint the word atm so this would be a way to get it

TBH, when I got Batman for Forza the other day, HMV gave me the free t-shirt and comic with it. So I'm hoping that if HMV end up doing some kind of pre-order offer then they will give me that aswell when I trade in batman. :)