Battle of the Sexes Forum Games

Hello!

It's been a long time since I last posted on the forums. But I'm back and I'm planning to start 'Battle of the Sexes' again.

If you have no idea what I'm on about, it's exactly what it says on the tin; Ladies vs Gentlemen in different competative games online.

I would like to start taking suggestions on games you'd like to compete in and I'll make up a long schedule of dates and times for games.

FIRST GAME: Halo Reach (starting with a golden oldie of BoTS)

DATE: Wednesday 2nd May at 8pm* 

*Please be online from 7.30pm so we can sort hosts/get all team members together and start on time.

Games usually last about 1 hour. 5 rounds are played Guys vs Girls then a wind down, mixed match is played to end the night.

If you'd like to join in, please sign your name below and I'll announce the final teams Monday 30thApril. I'll assign a team captain to each team to help start the match.

Kitty

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Damn I'm out this time as the only Halo game I've got is Reach. Come on though chaps, we need a decisive victory to prove male superiority. [View:http://forums.xbox.com/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Gutted! Im out for a goodbye do for a work colleague. Totally up for future BoTs though

sadly tis a no for me too :( only got Reach.

I may join, but I will have to leave at 9pm and I don't have a headset [:(]

Actually, I just realised I haven't paid for my live since forever (Christmas) so I won't be able to join =/

Change it to Reach and I'm in too!

How do none of you have Halo 3?! haha. OK. I'll update the thread to Halo Reach. :)

Please note: I changed it to Halo Reach!!!

If you ever play a game I do have, I would happily play again. Have fun ladies and gentlemen! :-)

You can throw my name down in the list of applicants. All the big games that are on that banner are all I can think of for the games that everyone plays. Gears of War 3 would be another good title to add to the list.

ah, reach you say. put my name down!