Batman for MW3 (HMV)

According to hotdealsuk HMV will be offering MW 3 for £3 if you trade in Arkham City. Can anyone confirm this?

EDIT: i now can't find the deal. It was on there earlier.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

why not contact HMV as its their supposed offer...although why they would use Arkham Asylum instead of BF3 who knows...but HMV do utilize that magical device called....The Phone

Thats not a bad deal if true, trading one dire game for possibly another

If this turns out to be true there will be a full shelf of preowned Batmans in the nearest HMV to me. I'd take advantage with my spare copy if it wasn't an £8 train fare to the nearest HMV store.

I remember seeing a full shelf of preowned copies of Medal of Honor when they did a similar deal involving that and Black Ops last year. 

I doubt it will be Batman Arkham City more like BF3 if anything.

Click here to see there HMV trade in offers. Will probably get updated on the 3rd Nov with deal for MW3

Edit: Oh wow how do you even do links ?

I hear Game are offering skyrim for a fiver in exchange for batman, but their website is crap and there's no link i can find to the trade in deals anymore.

well...again...Game also use that magical device known as a phone......its good to talk

Whats a phone?

No doubt GAME will be doing a deal when you trade in a selected title you get MW3 for £5 and I would guess BFBC3 will be included in the offer.

@ PoisonRogue ... A phone is something my wife uses 'ALOT' I know there's a saying 'It's Good To Talk' but for how long? lol ;p

GAME'S Deal:

Get Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Half Price When You Trade in A Selected Game! Terms and Conditions Apply.

Selected Games:

• Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360)
  • Dead Island (Xbox 360/PS3)
  • FIFA 12(Xbox 360/PS3)
  • Batman Arkham City (Xbox 360/PS3)
  • Resistance 3(PS3)
  • Formula 1 2011(Xbox 360/PS3)
  • Forza 4(Xbox 360/PS3)
  • Dark Souls(Xbox 360/PS3)
  • Ace Combat Assault Horizon(Xbox 360/PS3)
  • X-Men Destiny(Xbox 360/PS3)

Offer Ends 17/11/11

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

well...again...Game also use that magical device known as a phone......its good to talk

[/quote]

Yes i'm sure they'd be willing to take calls at 8pm of an evening.