Batman deals?

Anyone know of any good trade in deals for Arkham City next week?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good call.

Not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth, but HMV are nuts! How are they going to make money on deals like this?

Anyone know if the HMV version has the dlc stuff?

I think it's just for the standard edition, they didn't get any of the other editions(theres like 4 or 5 different steelbook editions exclusive to other sites with their own DLC characters). The only preorder bonus I saw was for a free t-shirt and something else that I cannot remember instore.

[quote user="Naffry"]

I'm still hoping they do a trade in deal for MW3, doubt they will though :(

[/quote]They already have the MW3 trade in deal up on Games site, it's a really bad deal though and you'll probably get a better offer in a supermarket come release day.

Not much, it went down to about £20 in trade after only a couple of weeks I found. Prices just drop quick these days.

I pre-ordered in my local gamestation....game only cost £40 for me despite being advertised for £44.99..was the Robin edition, also came with a free comic which is 1 of a 5 part run which tells the story from after Arkham Asylum leading into Arkham City. Game also had a holographic cover Sleeve showing Bats and Robin

I don't really understand what all this dlc is. THere seem to be some extra skins (robin?) and then there's the Catwoman content, which presumably comes with EVERY copy of the game.

Any idea what the offer roughly is? I'm short for cash having bought Fifa 12, Forza 4, Skyrim and the new Lego Harry.... Plus I'll need to save for 2 copies as my wife will play aswell.

tesco - £30 when ya spend £40 on shopping

hmv - 99p when you trade in forza

might do the tesco one ...

That's a terrible idea, but thanks for the info anyway :)