batman arkham city

anybody know of a demo before game is released would be greatful for info novastorm980

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The demo for the last game was released about 3 wks before launch, so it could be any time really, if at all.

Nothing official has been said yet.

Buy this game without thinking, trust me ur gonna like it i mean love it :)

Im going to hate it just to spite you.

[quote user="D3adly Wolf"]

Buy this game without thinking, trust me ur gonna like it i mean love it :)

[/quote]

I shall be buying it day one, demo or not lol.

Yep I'll be picking this up too, however it won't be a day one buy, I'll have Forza and BF3 keeping me busy for a bit so it seems a bit pointless buying it to sit on a shelf.

[quote user="marknally"]

Yep I'll be picking this up too, however it won't be a day one buy, I'll have Forza and BF3 keeping me busy for a bit so it seems a bit pointless buying it to sit on a shelf.

[/quote]

A nice game to have as a backup when the release of good games runs a little dry :)

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[quote user="marknally"]

[/quote]

A nice game to have as a backup when the release of good games runs a little dry :)

[/quote]

Exactly, I forgot that somewhere between now and xmas Trials Evolution drops too so that will be another free time destroyer lol.

Back to Batman has it got any sort of MP shoehorned in this time or have they been sensible and kept it all about the SP? I have purposely avoided all info about it because I know as soon as I start looking it up I'll want it on release lol!!!!

[quote user="marknally"]

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[quote user="marknally"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly, I forgot that somewhere between now and xmas Trials Evolution drops too so that will be another free time destroyer lol.

Back to Batman has it got any sort of MP shoehorned in this time or have they been sensible and kept it all about the SP? I have purposely avoided all info about it because I know as soon as I start looking it up I'll want it on release lol!!!!

[/quote]

Not sure to be honest mate, the main thing for me will be the single player game though as if the first one is anything to go by this will be another fantastic game.

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[quote user="marknally"]

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[quote user="marknally"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not sure to be honest mate, the main thing for me will be the single player game though as if the first one is anything to go by this will be another fantastic game.

[/quote]

There was talk of some kind of co-op modes with Batman/Robin/Catwoman, but I've heard no more since initial rumours. Not really bothered whether there is or not, cos after watching the 10 min gameplay vid and seeing how the city free-roam works I was sold on it even more.

Twas a day-one purchase for me anyway, but after seeing that vid it's a WANT IT NOOOWWWW!!!!

Was gonna get it for Onlive, but couldn't bring myself to order it.... s'gotta be xbox.

@ MetalGearFloppy...

I've heard this reports about possible co-op modes, like you though seen nothing official, be fantastic if there is though!!