Batman Arkham City Special Collectors Edition Details revealed

Confirming retailer listings earlier this week, Warner Bros. has officially revealed the Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition.

The package will be available in limited quantities beginning October 21 in the UK for Xbox 360 PS3 and PC.

There's no UK pricing yet - US retailers are offering it for $99 - but it'll include:

• Custom Batman statue produced by Kotobukiya
  • Collectible art book
  • Early access to the Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map and Batman: The Dark Knight Returns skin
  • Batman: Arkham City album from WaterTower Music including original songs by hit artists, available via digital redemption
  • Bonus DC Universe animated original movie, Batman: Gotham Knight

source http://www.computerandvideogames.com/312144/news/batman-arkham-city-collectors-edition-revealed/

Me Nerd, me like, me want....me Get!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They've taken that hideous pose for the box art and applied it to the "statue"

Looks awful.

These Collectors editions are never worth the money anyway but this one is particularly unappealing

If only it included a life size harley quinn doll

Better then a plastic Batarang lol...I am quite happy with this collectors edition, some ingame content and some good extras bits to have

only the sound tract and movie intrest me really the figure and artwork book sound a bit standard now

true....but it will certainly brighten up my desk at work to say the least...artwork books are always good to have though, especially for comic genre games

if its $99 dollars in the us it will probably be £99.99 here

Well average price of  normal video game in the States is the $60 mark so I would expecting this collectors edition to come in at the £65 to £70 price mark

I don't like the staue, I probably would have gotten it if it looked better, but I don't want to get too much geeky stuff to clutter everywhere

I'll be getting it (gets any top version of a game that I get if there is one) thats if we end up getting it *awaits GAME to list it*

Kotobukiya make good statues, I don't really like the pose for this one thou but least it should be well made.... :/ <.<

If they put the Deadpool Kotobukiya one with it, which would be random I agree, then I'd definitely buy it. :P Hopefully there's a middle edition because I fully intend on keeping this game unlike the last which I stupidly sold and I'd love for it to have a Bioshock 2 or Alan Wake sort of edition.