Batman Arkham City Nightwing Trailer

So hands up how many of you are gonna buy the Nightwing DLC or is Batman, Catwomen and Robin  (those who bought the robin edition) enough for you? I have to say impressive stuff from Nightwing in the trailer. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Absolutely...be good to complete the Bat Family with the addition of Nightwing...having the Robin Edition and using the Red Robin skin has been a blast...if the fighting style is changed again for Night Wing i will be more then chuffed

How do you post youtube videos on here? I tried posting the Embeding code in the HTML source editor and yet nothing? Heres the link by the way LINK

in the quick reply box just put the link and the site will do the rest

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHLYApv7_xk]

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

in the quick reply box just put the link and the site will do the rest

[/quote]

Ok Thanks =D 

I also came across this Interview Sefton Hill has done with The Guardian. The most Quote for me is this - 

[quote user="The Guardian"]

Speaking of DLC, what can we expect for Batman: Arkham City in the coming months?

The main thing we're doing is the challenges for Robin and we're doing some avatar skins as well …

Any story-based DLC?

[Smiles] I don't think I'm allowed to talk about that at this stage.

[/quote]

Nice, looks good

Surprised they didn't go for red on the outfit to fit in with his '52' design but it looks good.

-

If anything Nightwing should be closer to Catwoman in fighting style than Batman, as he to uses far more agilty in his combat style.

Robin has an amazing fighting style using his Staff and Zipline Kicks, his tripple counter is so epic, the matrix neo staff in ground 360 kicking is awesome to see in action. Night Wing looks like he has Robins speed but with Bats Strength and power ...could be kick @@@

Wow, I like the fighting style. Will the Robin be available as Dlc later? I bought the tesco exclusive edition with Joker's Carnival map and catwoman.