Batman: Arkham City Box Art Released

We don't normally cover box art on its own around here, but every now and again, you can glean a detail or two from box art that you didn't have previously. Take, for example, today's release of box art for Warner Bros. Interactive and DC Entertainment's Batman: Arkham City.

Not that impressive looking at all..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

well the news has been common knowledge for a few days now, even had game sites email me with the news of the box art as part of their normal daily updates......but you would have saved time if you had just posted that you wanted a link rather then trying to be obtuse about it

[quote user="Philip1979"]

We don't normally cover box art on its own around here, but every now and again, you can glean a detail or two from box art that you didn't have previously. Take, for example, today's release of box art for Warner Bros. Interactive and DC Entertainment's Batman: Arkham City.

Not that impressive looking at all..
[/quote]

i still can't see the link?

thanks for that

Have they changed it then?

Thought this was supposed to be the box art:

[View:http://www.gamesthirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/batman-arkham-city-boxart.jpg]

Would much prefer something like this which I took a few mins to throw together:

[View:http://thebettertwin.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Batman_better_cover.jpg]

To be honest, I would expect the game to be released with different covers depending on where you buy it from really, I would be very surprised if it didnt especially with the multiple versions you see above and the very nature of the genre. I agree with VoteDC....the cover with Catwoman, which is my desktop and also on my Twitter Background is the one I would select if given a choice

Posting in an OXF box-art thread

No "better with kinect"? For shame.

how did you see it? are you hacking?

[quote user="Philip1979"]gooslaps posts are so worthwhile reading....

[/quote]

Yes they are and dont you forget it.