Batman AC - Storyteller

Don't forget people, today is the first of the "12 murderous dates with Calendar Man" for the Storyteller Achievement.

So, head on over to the Gotham Courthouse and say "Hi".

Also, for those that didn't know, there's different conversations to be had when using Batman and Catwoman.

Nightwing DLC tomorrow too (560mspts), providing it's not been delayed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Did it with Batman after midnight...very interesting. You could fool the game by playing with the consoles clock, but....its more fun doing it Legitly!

All future dates can be found here:

(Full size)

Where's that calendar found? In the same area as Calendar Man?

Go tot the Calender man cell in the basement of the Courthouse, go in from the back its quicker. when you walk up to his cell on the wall as you walk up, you will see the calender, its also a Riddler Riddle to be solved..it has all the American holidays and our own standard ones....press A to talk to him in the Cell

Almost forgot, the Gotham City Impostors beta is due to start today as well (not heard of any delays), fingers crossed for an e-mail from them =D

Actually, ignore that last post about Gotham City Impostors, it was meant to start 1st Nov but nobodies sure if that's still a correct date or not... time will tell I suppose.

Beta sign-up is still available as far as I can tell.

www.gothamcityimpostors.com/beta

[quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]Beta sign-up is still available as far as I can tell.

www.gothamcityimpostors.com/beta

[/quote]Awesome, thanks for the link!

Well just gone to talk to Calendar Man. Thanks for the reminder.

Didn't know the gothamimpostors BETA started soon. I'm guessing we just recieve an e-mail with a code to download?

BTW...if you havent already, devote some time to the challenges on this game...loving using Red Robin instead of Bats, but with the new Campaign Challenges which are a gaunlet run of combat and predator maps put together..its just epic fun