Baseball 2014??

Ok the show 2014 for PS3 is out.. Where is the Baseball game for xbox360 and xboxone?? i like to have it for the xboxone but in 5 days i will have to get the show 2014 for ps3. if i see the game comeing out for the xboxone in 5 days i will get it for the xboxone. if not ps3....so if they have one for xboxone it need to be out this weekend comeing up..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There is not a 1st party baseball game coming to X1 or 360, according to Phil Spencer.

That's a shame. If they are thinking no one wants a baseball game, they are mistaken.

yep where is the Baseball game for xbox360 and one?? i dont want to get The show 2014 for ps3

The show 14 is amazing. Buy a PS3/PS4 to play it, you won't regret it. MS showing it's stupidity and ignorance by not having a full simulation baseball game.

I highly doubt that MLB The Show is going to move a huge number of units. Baseball games are ok, but the market for them is so small compared to other sports games.

One of the reasons I picked up a ps4 was for the show.  Since 2k isn't doing one.

MLB The Show is the only PS exclusive I have ever bought, other than a God of War collection on sale, for my roommates PS3. Wish/hope/pray Xbox One will get a full MLB game, but can't justify $450 for one game.

I agree with another poster though, I don't think interest in baseball games are high enough to warrant Xbox building one to compete with The Show. I would be fine if EA would just re-release MVP '04 with updated rosters as an arcade title. YOU'RE SITTING ON A GOLDMINE TREBEK!

i do know RBI Baseball 2014 is comeing out on xboxone and 360.

Baseball? What's that? :P

^ That's embarrassing