Bargain of the century!

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, if you're after a good bargain then look no further than Megamind for the wonderfully low low price of £39.99. Better get it before it goes, once in a life time opportunity!

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/MegaMind-Ultimate-Showdown/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025451085c

But seriously what were they smoking when they came up with that price, got to be the most ambitious effort by anyone ever.  I've not played Megamind myself but apparantly it lasts around 4 hours so you get £10 per hour which is more than Justines massage parlour charges and I know which i'd rather have! Please post if you've actually bought it so we can all point and laugh, maybe.

(no idea how to do paragraphs here, silly thing)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hoping that they will appeal to those with more money then sense or those who will happily let their kids hit the buy button with their credit cards on the system lol.....it is scary to think just how out of touch MS are with the GOD service in regards to available titles and price tags....for £40 I want to have something in a box to show for that amount of cash!..good movie though

I don't mind if they are maybe a fiver more than retail but there comes a point when things get a little on the silly side. I got to give them credit for trying though no matter how ambitious they seem.

You're crying because thy want to sell a game at RRP? Jesus.

Not a bad game for kids but def only a rental,..

Don't bring Jesus into it! otherwise we'll all be condemned to hell, or Blackpool whichever is closest. I'm not crying aboot it by the way just trying to bring some festive cheer! in August! i'll break out the Cadbury Roses.

Cadbury's Roses are full of those nasty strawberry/orange/coffee cream filled ones aren't they?

Nice find, just bought it, bin looking forward to playing this game for ages.

^How big is the file? I've bought loads of quality games on demand like Avatar and CSI, now I only have like 128kb left on my floppy disk drive.

Yeah but there's still all the chewy ones which are the best!, simply the best, better than all the rest...better than aaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyooooooooooooooooooooooone! etc.

Hopefully you'll enjoy it to the full Mr 1337gamer! *thumbs up*

It's 2.4gb or something, you should manage to squeeze it on which is what she said!

[quote user="Puck Yeah"]

^How big is the file? I've bought loads of quality games on demand like Avatar and CSI, now I only have like 128kb left on my floppy disk drive.

[/quote]

2.3GB