Banning

I have seen your guys video on Xboxlive about the whole banning thing.... If we were to say some of the words he did we would be banned... Why is it that MS picks and chooses who the wish to ban with out any proof of anything? I mean I know I aint the only person that WASN'T even online at the time and was banned for 1 day then rebanned for a week...Kind of over doing it youd think... I see why you guys are being sued so much hint the cheesy new disclaimer you guys have. I just would like to really know how you guys can punish people twice for the same thing and not even be online the day of the ban was issued.... I don't want a general copy and paste of the General rules of conduct I want someone to sit down and explain to me how banning twice for no good reason is right? The first one I could see where I was banned for a day but how did it change from a day to a week? Please explain...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

wrong forum...try again..

I tried in other forums and got nothing... Also this is a general post in a general forum so unless your a moderator I don't need the added input thanks

I feel this was discrimination and will also be contacting the BB. I am not harassing or anything just seeking an answer to my question. Since I am unable to obtain one I will be seeking further sorry for the "spam" Have a nice day

I did and got an automated response. That is why I am asking in a General forum for a General reply for my request. When I post where you sent my post was givin an automated reply and deleted

Those are not automated responses,they are real people.

By the time you get an answer your ban will be over.

-

Every single person that posts here claims to be innocent,think about what you did,learn from it and move on.

No problem doing that but I am looking for an answer and FYI it even said it was an Automated response... I understand why I was banned I wanted to know why I got hit twice even on a day I wasnt even on First ban was a Day the other was for a week. All I am asking in General is WHY was I punished twice for the same infraction?

[quote user="ChiffonPlains9"]All I am asking in General is WHY was I punished twice for the same infraction? [/quote]The simple answer is that we don't know.

Only the Enforcement Team can answer that question and they don't post in the General sections of the forum, only on two very specific boards of the Support section.

All you will find here are regular gamers and volunteer moderators, who don't work for Microsoft and so can't provide any more help than us.

Speculation is all you will find here, as that is all we can do. Did you in fact get two separate suspensions for doing the same thing on two separate occasions for example?

Thanks do you know where I can go then to get my answer and yes it was for the same infraction thats why I wanna find out why I was banned for the same thing twice and on one of those days I wasnt even online.

Im gonna go out on a limb here and have a guess as to why.

Lets say you had a bio that broke code of conduct someone saw it and filled a complaint. You changed it to something else that still broke the code of conduct and someone filled a complaint agianst that. The enforcement team sae the 1st complaint saw that it was valid and suspended you for a day. Later another enforcement agent saw the second complaint and saw that it too was valid and issued a second suspension. As the length of time for a suspension increases each time your suspended ( Usually) the system issued you a week long suspension.

All I can say is if you know why you were suspended you knew it was wrong and took the risk in getting suspended