Banning Consoles

I ma taking this to the press - all the big and all the small ones I know and hope it catches on.

banning my console, i pay big money just to avoid this hapopening and support has no reply as their seceret group does not discuss any cases with the owner. well I paid a lot of money and have the right to know as there is none in my case and looks like many others as a swarm of people are posting. press may say some cheaters are trying something to get back but closing down something I have paid for with ZERO contact to me shows they think they are infallable to errors and their management simply manages them and not their findings. i am tired spending money at XBOX paying top dollar for everything > 100 games at home all at 60 bucks a piece. no one has tampered with our box or have we done anything wrong online to get this. we designed our use to specifically deter this from happening to us as getting another xbox or account is very troubling - money for me is not the issue but to a lot of people 300 bucks is a hll of a lot.

have some respect for those who have put a lot of money into your company - the beginner person puts ~ $500. after 7 yrs, dude I cant calculate that much...

troy

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

I blew 250.00 last night, please do. I'm already in student debt, I wanted XBL, so I bought some stuff, and get banned, now where is the good in that?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

PLEASE DO IT               , it is ludicris to think that its  a cowincedence that  over 50 accounds happen to get banned at the same time when nobody did any, ive had my same accont for four years  without a single problem but all of asudden my console gets banned and nobody from there staff can tell my why or fix it, ive been on the phone with them for hours!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Support staff do not have access to data from the Enforcement Team, so talking to them on the phone is a waste of time.

Sorry this didn't help.

good luck whisper last person to try that ended up with egg in her face and a very very public appology to MS

www.escapistmagazine.com/.../107371-Autistic-Xbox-Players-Mother-Admits-He-Cheated

Sorry this didn't help.