Banned..Console. Is there anway to un ban because i did nothing this is craxy why .... LIKEI JUST BOUGHT THIS NEW XBOX ...AND 12 MONTH CARD .. LITTERLY JUST BOUGHT WHAT THE HECK

liek This is not normal not really very fair i have 3 white dead consoles in my closet that RROD ,... NOW I BUY THE NEW SLIM XBOX AND I GET BANNED WHY ... LIKE  LITTERLY WHYYYY!!!!!   CAN SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME UN BAN IT PLEASE>>.>

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1,025 Applies to:

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned  consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations. 

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. (You might not get an answer, just a link, like below)

Console Ban

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I JUST BOUGHT THIS CONSOLE MAN ... and did not ever mod or do anything ... if it is bevause of players sending feedback that is not very fair and i do not feel this should be aloud like i just bought thus console now i have to shell out anbother 200 $ to get back online .. why like i need an answer.... because i thought moddding was the reason u get banned hence why i never modded my consoles .. but yet i habe stil got banned.... Please help me fix this i just bougbt all the new maps for blak ops and a fresh 12 month card so really just spent 500$ on xbox n extra stuff thats no longer any good....

Sorry this didn't help.

One complaint or one thousand complaints, if you have done nothing wrong then you wont be punished.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok so No Way TO unban this console>> !! I AM GOING TO BUY A NEW 360 RIGHT NOW !! and IT Is going to be brand new is there any way to avoid being banned again because i cant afford to loose my live... Please help.. And i am serious i am buying another console this is my TENTH !!! YES TENTH console ... .NO JOKE FIRST BAN EVER SO LETS KEEP THAT WAY ...!!! what can i do to avoid this l..

Sorry this didn't help.

follow the Terms of Use and the Code Of Conduct and you won't get banned.

Sorry this didn't help.

This is a stupid question but I feel the need to ask. If this is your tenth Xbox how come your GS is only 1480? I would think over the period of 10 units you would have been at a higher number.

Sorry this didn't help.

This is an even stupider question. You mention having three dead consoles in a closet and a now banned Slim. What happened to the other five if you're about to buy a tenth console?

Sorry this didn't help.

well i just made and used different gamertags..one of them got stolen when was left at freinds .. and three of white ones RROD i had to send back so that is now 6 plus plus gave a buddy 2 for parts cause i had no use for them , i used to be loww420 , lowryder777 ,any ways i dont really care i do not no why M$ WILL NOT HELP OR ANWSER ANY QUESTIONS I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW I CAN AVOID BEING BANNEDAGAIN BECAUSE I  DO NOTT HAVE MONEY FOR ANOTHER CONSOLE ITS CRAXY

Sorry this didn't help.