Banned

My son was playing call of Duty ghost, when he was doing really good, he switched to MW3 and then it gave him a message that disconnected form Xbox profile signed in elsewhere, and then a baned of life was shown. He said he was not talking and playing with no one that he knew at that time. I would like some good evidence that just a explanation of the code of condut, if you cannot reactiviate his account. I will have to file a complant at the BBB if this matter is not resolved with evidence. As you all know some people take gaming a little to seriously and I think he was a victim of a false report.I difintely at no have heard my son cuss like some other people over the X box dropping "F" bombs everywhere. His gamer tag is [Mod Removed]. I have already chatted with Microsoft support they have everything documented. I never received an email about this incident. For the amount of money thaT GOES INTO the Xbox, games, membership I would expect to speak to a live person. I would aslo expect the reimbursment of the active Live membership to me.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:
Answer

You would need to post in the ban/suspension forums here forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

You cannot get banned for a "false" report,all reports are investigated before any action is carried out.

When an account is banned you forfiet any live time,dlc,etc. linked to that account.This is stated in the terms & conditions you agreed to when you started the account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

MW3 has a lot of problems with modded games. It is possible that he got into one of these games. If he did indeed get into a modded game, he should have left right away. What happens is that after getting into a game like this, people notice that they have "abilities" above the normal game parameters. Children, can especially find these "abilities" fun to have. Problem is that they violate the Code of Conduct, and result in a ban if you use them. Now, its just a guess on my part that this is what happened, but the end result is the same.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.