Banned

Hey my gamertag is NY ELITE SEAL 7 and I was console banned for no reason. I just want to play online again. Im on the BRINK OF INSANITY!!!!!!!!! I dont mod or violate the Terms of Use in any way nor do I violate the Code of Conduct. Im going crazy without Xbox Live. Someone HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

The truth is we can't help you. Console bans are for the life of the console and cannot be reversed or appealed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U people need to unban me Im pissed off with Xbox I just wanna have fun and u people-blam- it up. You know what, u Xbox people suck >:p

Sorry this didn't help.

you can just get a new console then recover your account and your good to go only the console was banned not the account

Sorry this didn't help.

I am not getting a new console. What is wrong with you Im not giving Microsoft a cent until they fix this.

Sorry this didn't help.

I too was banned today. I was playing COD MW2 for hours yesterday. I tried to sign on this morning only to find out that my console has been banned. I don't cheat and I don't have a modded xbox. I do have an older Xbox 360 that was refurbished from Microsoft back in January because of the "red ring of death" lawsuit. My xbox was still under warranty so I was able to send it in for free. We should somehow take action because this is wrong on Microsoft's part. I just wanted to post in solidarity. I believe Xbox/Microsoft should replace the banned consoles at no charge if there is no evidence of wrongdoing.

Sorry this didn't help.

It's very hard for someone to believe that they violated the Terms of Use agreement when you keep all and any information secret. I do not believe I violated the Terms of Use agreement, and I believe you have banned my console in mistake. One possible reason for this, is that my console is an older Xbox 360 console which was refurbished by Microsoft back in January. I would like some clarification as to why my console has been banned.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx.

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban.

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx.

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

Sorry this didn't help.