Banned

I have never done anything to be banned on my xbox. All I have done is switch hardrives to the bigger xbox elite one. This is such crap, I have been a loyal customer to xbox for 5 years. I have talked to countless peons that cannot tell me crap about why I have been banned. They need to just look at my customer history and realize I am no hacker or cheat. I have asked to talk to someone higher up and they refuse. One day xbox is going to lose a lot of its customers and this is why. I have spent the past 5 hours on the phone with them, and they stilll cannot do anything. First of all they need to have better customer support, I should know exactly what I did wrond instead of getting a lecture on what not to do. Second of all it seems like they just want to ban innocent people that have never done anything. I am a college student who is tight on money as it is. I can't even begin to realize how I can afford a new one. We should have sued them when the first batch of xbox 360 came out and were defective. They failed us then and they are failing us now.

Loyal Banned Customer

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations. 

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="austskel93"]

We should have sued them when the first batch of xbox 360 came out and were defective. They failed us then and they are failing us now.

Loyal Banned Customer

[/quote]

And until now you have been using their defective product for the past five years. If you knew then that it was defective why did you continue using it? Or are you just lashing out with the first thing that comes to mind?

Look at it this way, now you have more time for your studies.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.