BANNED XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT

I currently had a account on xbox live that i let my little brother used while i was on vacation and this friend on xbox live told him to  change my profiles bio to WE HOST 10TH LOBBYS NOT FREE. my brother did not now what this meant he is only 7 and believed the kid because the kid told him if he changed his bio to that that he would recevie 1600 microsoft point from xbox so he did. and when i came back from my vacation and tryed to log into my account it said banned until 12/31/9999

please unbanned my account it was not mine fault my brother did not know what it meant he is only seven and my brother  is no longer friends with him for what he did. so please unbanned me my banned gamertag  is KRoNiK x sK

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You will have better luck posting in this fourm.  forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx  For some reason I could not use "rich formatting" to link this for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thank you

Sorry this didn't help.

FYI it will NOT get un banned does not matter if your brother did it, you are responsible for your account at ALL times.  in the future have a password on your account or have it transferred to a USB flash drive and have that drive put in a safe place when you are not using it so this does NOT happen again.

Sorry this didn't help.

I guess you'll try to blame your 7 year old brother for your gamer score reset, huh? Your account was justly banned. It doesn't matter who put the content in your profile as it is your responsibility at all times. It also doesn't matter what was put in there, if it violates the XBL Terms of Service and/or Code of Conduct then the account is subject to enforcement action.

To prevent this from happening again in the future I would strongly recommend you set a pass code on your XBL account via the console and when you leave for days at a time you should move your profile onto a USB flash drive and either take it with you or lock it up someplace safe.

Your only recourse now is to create a new account and start over. Just an FYI, nothing is transferable and nothing is refundable on the banned account. In fact everything associated with it is now forfeit as per the abovementioned contracts you agreed to including; gamer score, game saves, ms points, Live time and download content. All of that is gone forever.

If you haven't already done so if you allow your brother to play on your console he should have his own account. That way when he does something like this it only affects his account and him, not you and your account.

Sorry this didn't help.