banned with no email as to why someone get back to me

yea i was banned for no reason at all and i have not received no email as to how long or why. your support on here with the forums are useless and the phone support is too, i am very fed up with this. i did nothing wrong to be banned. and i refuse to buy a new xbox. ps3 cost just as much and is better so i want my xbox live back. i have hundreds of dollars wrapped up in your system and i will not pay a penny more till i get it back. all i did was unhook it for a week and hooked it back up to find out i was banned for no reason and no response as to why someone needs to get me some anwsers. and not anwsers like i dont know or we cant access that part please help me xbox people.          

Sincerely

Samuel Sitler (aka) deathkni9ht

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Eh, it's not for no reason. That I'm aware of, they don't send mails for console bans.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yea it is, i was told by support they do and i did not get one. others have got one like 7000 years they are banned, lmao that one was good, my 6 yr old plays what is he gonna do hack it thats to good so someone with the anwser and can help me as to how long and why like the investigation people get back to me please i am so confused thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Sometimes they don't email you but they always have a good reason/evidence to back up a ban. You should either own up and quit playing the innocent card or go question your 6year old!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

If the violation is regarding a console ban xbox will not send an email. Xbox phone support told you the wrong information telling you that you should get an email. The only time you get an email for an infraction is for all other reasons exept console bans.

You should also note that they do not ban unless they are completely sure that there was a valid infraction. Head over to www.xbox.com/.../consoleban for more information. If you would to open a case call support and ask to be escalated. Regular support does not have access to this information.

Sorry this didn't help.

sorry i am not like you people that hack i just want to know why i am lost and my 6 yr old just plays so i am not asking you i am asking the investigators as to why or how long so but out please i am trying to get anwsers from them

Sorry this didn't help.

I just made a post about the same thing, this is retarded!

Sorry this didn't help.

Apologies if you are getting frustrated but you should note that 95% of these forums are composed of people who are avid xbox fans and like to help people. The other 5% are of the xbox staff over at forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx you should try posting there as you will get a more official responce.

Sorry this didn't help.

sorry not you major but i have read those and none apply to me, i have never modified anything quite frankly i dont know how, not that smart lol, and support said they can nt help me to post it here doubt it will get me anywhere

Sorry this didn't help.

Like i said, xbox phone support has limited acess to certain material and will try to guide you to the forums hoping someone will help you. I have to say also that even though rare they are not perfect and sometimes make mistakes. Open an investigation and hopefully it will be resolved.

-Click the link i posted above and make a post there. You will get a better resonce from them.

Sorry this didn't help.

i did post their now all i have to do is wait i guess thanks for the help major

Sorry this didn't help.