banned till 9999

My account Sku11Kandie has been banned. I would like to know why because when i try to connect to xbox live on that account it says that i have been banned and that an email has been sent to my email regarding more information. And when i look at y email, i got nothing from them. I know that i have things in my bio saying 'Hosting Modded Lobbies' But i havnt done any of those. And If you would check all the emails i have sent out through Xbox Live on that Account you will see that i have sent out nothing regarding on 'Hosting a Lobby.' I know its wrong having that in my bio. But im worried about being charged for the one month after i been banned. And i would like to know if i will still be charged for it. And if not, ok. And if so, i would like my credit card information took off this website on that account.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

you will have to post in the suspension forum section 14, only the members of the PET who post there will tell you why you were suspended or banned from live, NOBODY here will be able to help you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please post here: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.