BANNED PLEASE UNBAN ME I PROMISE I WILL DO BETTER AND NOT DO NOTHING WRONG AGAIN

I got banned today on xbox today for no reason. This is the first time i have ever got banned i have alot of games and dlc on my acount and i still had like 8 months left if you unban me i will not do nothing bad ever again. My GamerTag is LilDogg4Life Thanks for all your help.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You need to post here, forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx to have the XBLPET explain why you were suspended.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

lol you said used the word "again" in the title then try to tell us you didnt do anything wrong in the first place

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations. 

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.

Sorry this didn't help.

This is what happens when you gamer score mod and participate in modified lobbies. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Your only recourse is to create a new account, this time following the rules you agree to.

Once an account is permanently banned from XBL everything is considered forfeit as per the Terms of Service including; gamer score, game saves, ms points, Live time and download content. All of that is gone forever, none of it is transferable and none of it is refundable.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well the bio on that account pretty much tell Microsoft you don't care. Good luck with your next account.

Sorry this didn't help.