Banned permanently form halo 4 online

My son received a permanent ban fro halo 4 online and we don't know why. We never received an email explaining why and this is the first ever issue he has had on halo 4. He received a 15 minute ban on halo reach and that's it!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How do I find out why? I have contacted Xbox live twice and no one can tell me anything.......very frustrated! I pay all this money and now he can't even play his game!

Xbox live said to post here and I would get an immediate response with an explanation .....hello, hello is anyone out there?

Hi, you could try posting on the gaming section:

forums.xbox.com/.../8.aspx

Two better places to post this. where iMaFiCiix said at forums.xbox.com/.../8.aspx or in the waypoint forums for halo. forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_topics12_Halo-4.aspx  343 or the people over there may have a better idea of why it happened. Just remember, people don't get permanently banned from games for no reason. if he was permanently banned from halo 4 multi player he must have done something pretty bad.

For game related bans, you're best to consult 343 via their forum in the link above me.

Edit: Here's a better link, directly to the ban thread: 

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst135680_The-Official-Halo-4-Ban-Thread.aspx

Great parenting by the way.

??????

I was being sarcastic. Sorry about that. It's just that I see too many threads from patents wondering why their sons account was banned. My point is, if he is doing things bad enough to get him banned from games, perhaps you should monitor what he is doing on there a bit better. I have been with this service for 10 years and have never been banned from anything meaning if he is getting banned, he must be going something pretty bad since not even I am perfect when playing. There are some great parenting tools as well as privacy options available in the settings to help him not get in trouble again. Too many parents turn their kids loose without understanding the trouble other kids can get them into. Next time the whole account could get banned from playing any game and you will end up forfeiting any game or map pack that was bought with that account. The whole console could get banned even preventing an account from ever being used on the console again depending on the violation.

Well, thanks for the parenting tips because I have no idea what I'm doing as a parent! (my sarcasm) Now, if you really need to know about me and my family, I think he may have been banned for quitting too many games! It's really funny because he DOESN'T swear and can't stand how some of these people act in these games. God Bless an feel free to send me some more parenting tips!

Quitting would never result in a perma-ban. If that was the case, every one of us would be banned from games just because of server problems. You can only be perma-banned for in game conduct, obscene profiles or cheating.