Banned Part 2. Read this, I mean it. It's your only hope.

Okay, part 1 was my nice official sounding message. This is part 2 where we're going to 'be real'. Okay? I'm not kidding. No Microsoft staff monitor this forum on a regular basis.  I know that 1-800-4MY-XBOX may have sent you here but in Canada our forums work a little different and those phone support guys don't seem to know that. That being said...

The ONLY PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET THAT CAN HELP YOU ARE HERE: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx 

They can tell you exactly why your console was banned.  Go there. Make a post. Wait for a reply from the policy enforcement team.

If you have questions, feel free to leave them here and I'll see what I can do about answering them. Just PLEASE don't ask me why your console was banned.

EDIT - Judging from the messages I'm getting, there are some people who seem to be under the false impression that I work for Microsoft. Let's clear that up. I do not work for Microsoft. I am an Xbox fan and super-volunteer. I can't tell you anything other than to direct you to the above forum. Hope that clears things up!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Can you tell me... (just kidding).  Can you please close this thread I created to try and help people?  They're obviously not reading the first post and just posting Why Was I Banned stuff.  Thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Your thread has been removed onyx, as we will not entertain any discussion of console bans here on the forums. Thanks for your understanding.

-Jim

Sorry this didn't help.

I appreciate that.  I was hoping people would just read the original post and move on but it seems as though reading is somewhat of a lost art at the moment, lol.

Sorry this didn't help.

How are people even using these forums to post about getting banned? Don't they read to see what forum they are in?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="HeMan Rules You"]

How are people even using these forums to post about getting banned? Don't they read to see what forum they are in?

[/quote]

Nope, nor do they read the Stickies here at the top.  But that's not surprising.  Over 6 years of office management has taught me that as soon as you put an important sign up for everyone's benefit, everyone becomes illiterate.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.

It's not necessarily their fault. They call Xbox Support and support tells them to go to the forums.  If you're coming via Xbox.com the support forum is clearly marked but from Xbox.ca you're brought directly to this forum without any clear navigation as to where you're supposed to go to ask questions. Hopefully my threads resolve that.  I can already see Canadians heading to the right place so it's starting to work. Just need to give it more time.

Sorry this didn't help.

They just need to switch back to the old forum format, the new forums are a complete mess.

Sorry this didn't help.

^ This was the info I got when I talked to a customer service rep over the phone. Thank you for taking the time and making this post.

Sorry this didn't help.

No problem. I just want to make sure people are getting to the right place. The next time I talk with the Microsoft people in Redmond I'm going to see if I can't get some policy changes sent to the phone support office.

Sorry this didn't help.

well im posting in the banned section and it's not appearing posted more than 7 time, I have the feeling like they don't wat to help me bcause I've been mistakely banned I know this 3 years of loyalty played it fair and you want  to accuse me of somethin I did not do ridiculous

Sorry this didn't help.