BANNED FROM XBOX LIVE

Okay so the other day i tried logging on to my account of two years with hundreds of dollars having been spent on it, I had only been banned twice on it before and both of those times were for player reviews: obscene language. But anyways when i tried to log onto xbox live from the account it states that your xbox live account has been suspended until 12/31/9999 which im assuming is permanently the account gamertag is: Xbox Admin Jay. When i contacted customer support they said the reason for the ban was probably because of the gamertag in which case i apologize because the Rep said it was most likely for impersonating xbox live staff and he proceeded to point out where in the terms and agreements and code of conduct that this was against the terms,i am sincerely sorry for violating. He then told me to post a forum about such and ask that an actual administrator help me and to possibly get a gamertag change? if this is possible please reply as soon as someone is available thank you very much for your support xbox.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

You would need to post here for an official answer - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.