Banned from Xbox live untill 31/12/9999 would like to know why

could somebody from the so called support service on xbox live please let me know why my son has been banned from live this is a cause of consern as I would like to know what he has been up to to earn a 8 thousand year ban as I pay for the account it legaly belongs to me so I would like to know why this service has been taken away we have received the email but this is very vague and gives multiple reasons for the ban we have spoken to custumer support on the phone who were of no use whatsoever after a 30 min phone call they only told us that we have to post on a public forum on here so this is where we are up to my gamertag is soundestDADDY the banned account is iTz JeFrReY xX sooner rather than later would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Not to get you mad or anything but he must have done something wrong like playing illegal matches or modding? It could have been an accident by Microsoft but I doubt it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Once again I'm amazed at how a supposed parent has the spelling ability of a six year old and how people come here to moan about their ban, see the link marked "my xbox account was suspended" then decide to post somewhere else.

Once again - http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx - Post there and you'll get an answer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.