BANNED FROM XBOX LIVE AND I DONT KNOW WHY ????

HI CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP .... I LOGGED INTO MY ACCOUNT ABOT 5 WEEKS AGO AND WAS ASKED IF I WANTED TO RENEW MY GOLD ,, I DECLINED BECAUSE I WAS LOOKING FOR DEALS ON GOLD MEMBERSHIP AS I FIND PAYING 6QUID A MONTH ABIT EXPENSIVE,, THEN A WEEK LATER I LOST MY BANK CARD AND CANCELLED IT , THEN I STARTED TO GET MESSAGES TO UPDATE MY CARD PAYMENTS THEN SHORTLY AFTER I TRIED LOGGING IN TO FIND MY PROFILE AS BEEN SUSPENDED,, I'VE BEEN A GOLD MEMBER FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS AND THINK THE ACTION TAKEN AGAINST ME WAS HARSH !!! WHAT CAN I DO TO GET BACK ONLINE ???? CHEERS

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sounds like auto-renewal was still turned on. If they tried to charge your account but couldn't then you now have a balance you have to pay off before you can get back online. You can go to https://billing.microsoft.com to see what the balance is.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Exactly right, smwutches. Worst case is that the outstanding balance is £11.98 depending on your renewal and billing date. 5.99 a month is £72 pound a year. I have seen offers for the year @£23.99 which is £2 a month! The are always pushing offers to your dashboard spotlight channel. If you don't do anything or let Microsoft know it will stay at £5.99. You will need to adress the Outstanding Balance before going forward. Its time that has been provided but not paid for.

Sorry this didn't help.

cheers smwutches ,, i went on to that link and it appears i dont owe any money ,, my credit was clean,, how do i talk to a a member of microsoft on here ?? :)

Sorry this didn't help.

72quid a year wot a rip off hey gary,, my mate got 12months for 14.99 on some website and they txt him the code ,, im paying 4yrs worth of membership jus for 1yr lol ,, i must have mug tattoo'd on my forehead lol

Sorry this didn't help.

Since it sounds like an issue with billing, you would need to call support to speak to the billing department. Forum support can't do anything.

Sorry this didn't help.

Correct. As much as we would love to be able to assist here, we can't. OP, please contact Phone Support: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Sorry this didn't help.

ok thanks Smwutches and Miss Portia ,, hopefully the problem will get sorted :) cheers

Sorry this didn't help.