Banned from the forums.

I have been banned from the forums for a couple days now,and have tried time and time again to get ahold of a moderator,but none of them have gotten back to me.I have even tried the ban forums but my post never got accepted,please help.The GT is "GothamValor".

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

you'll be allowed to use the forums just wait a while.

Did you get an email or a message as to why you were banned when you tried to log-in on this site? If so, just wait it out. After you get back on, then you can message them.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I remember a post from the 'GothamValor" account that I reported a few days back that was linking to a phising site.

-

Now I'm not 100% sure, as that is something only the mods would know, but I'd be willing to bet that was the reason your account got banned from the forum.

[quote user="Raciality"]

I have been banned from the forums for a couple days now,and have tried time and time again to get ahold of a moderator,but none of them have gotten back to me.I have even tried the ban forums but my post never got accepted,please help.The GT is "GothamValor".

[/quote]I will dig around and see if I can't get you a definitive answer as to why you were suspended. In the meantime, please refrain from posting on the site with this account, as it may be at risk of being permanently banned for ban-dodging. Additionally, an email was sent to your WLID associated with the suspended account. We can continue this discussion via PM. Thanks for your understanding.

-Jim