Banned from Live

Hello, I have been speaking with support and i have been locked out from my account, InTrapWeTrust. Therefore, i could not access forums. The account i am using now is a dummy account which what support told me to do to access forums. In my original account, InTrapWeTrust, i have been banned from Xbox Live until 12/31/9999. I would like more information on why i was banned and i this is obviously a mistake because i have no record of consciously/knowing to be cheating on my game. Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm sorry that you feel the reason you've been banned is not valid, however, the enforcement team does investigate your activities before imposing a permanent ban on your account.  It does not matter if you were intentionally cheating or if you were cheating in ignorance of the matter.  If your activity indicates cheating in any form this will result in a ban if caught.  However, this is not the appropriate forum for your concern.  Please get in touch with the enforcement team here: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.